Monday, March 30, 2009

Picnik and a Fashion Show...


I LOVE LOVE LOVE picnik! I've been experimenting with making my etsy pictures look better. I tried every single possibility and finally decided on the matte effect. It gives the pictures a soft white "glow" and really makes the item a focal point. And as promised...I will begin introducing my family to you...starting with my youngest bambino...Tatiana {please ignore the mess I have yet to unpack in the background;}

She LOVES clothes and anything that has to do with fashion. She also LOVES doing arts and crafts with mommy. Maybe she'll combine the two and be a fashion designer! She's in preschool now...she's such a good little student. Tatiana is sweet and kind {when she's not having a temper tantrum} and I couldn't imagine life without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment