Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Great day at the Mall????


It's true....yesterday I took the kids to the mall and we spent the entire day there AND it was fun! Those of you that know me, know that I am not very fond of the mall. When I HAVE to go, I go in, get what I need and get out as fast as I can. I would much rather be at the flea market...perusing treasures from a bygone era or at an antique store re-designing my house {or at least imagining it} with all the splendid antique furniture {they just don't make furniture like they used to}. I would much rather browse through an indie fashion boutique and find that one-of-a-kind vintage inspired dress.
But yesterday...was a great day at the mall. I attribute it to the fact that I am not always there. I just might do it again some day...

No comments:

Post a Comment