Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Stickers with a Purpose...


Like so many of you, I have been deeply moved by the tragedy in Haiti. Also like so many of you, I donated to the relief effort, but I feel I should do more. After everyone has been fed and given medical attention ~ the rebuilding must begin.

I've always admired the work that Ricky Martin's foundation has done on behalf of children's rights as well as the work that Habitat for Humanity does to provide families with a safe and decent home. Ricky Martin has partnered with Habitat for Humanity to begin the process of rebuilding in Haiti.

100% of the proceeds from the sale of these stickers will go directly to the Ricky Martin Foundation/Habitat for Humanity Haiti Recovery Fund. Each sticker has been hand cut and measures 2.5" across.
Acid free.

Thank you for your generosity and enjoy these fabulous stickers!
Tania

No comments:

Post a Comment